About Property Law Firm
Attorneys with Property Law Firm, LLC have successfully combined integrity, creativity, industry knowledge, transactional expertise and litigation to guide clients through periods of both challenge and opportunity in a variety of legal forums. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of legal services in a practical and efficient manner, bringing to bear the common sense and judgment of well-trained attorneys.
Situated in Leawood, Kansas, Property Law Firm provides comprehensive legal representation in many different areas of practice, including real estate, condemnation, business/real estate transactions and litigation, estate planning, business law, civil litigation and family law. Over the past few years, Property Law Firm has grown in size and practice areas, providing clients with experienced attorneys with exceptional depth and range in practice areas, all while maintaining a personalized small firm atmosphere.
Property Law Firm is committed to offering clients representation tailored to their individual cases, meeting their diverse, challenging and changing needs and continuing to earn the client loyalty and reputation of distinction that we currently enjoy.
Property Law Firm focuses its boutique practice on complex matters relating to real estate and estate planning. Property Law Firm has particular experience in the areas of lifestyle, power, regional neighborhood, and other shopping center development, financing and leasing.
To learn more about Property Law Firm, please review our website or contact our office to schedule a consultation regarding your legal matter. We can be reached by calling
(913) 663-1300, or contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.
To provide high-quality, effective and cost-efficient legal representation in all phases of real estate aspects including condemnation, eminent domain litigation, commercial and residential transactions, landlord/tenant disputes, homes associations formation and disputes, development, land use, wills, trusts, estates planning and probate.
- Exceptional attorneys well-versed in a wide range of experience, spanning a broad spectrum of practice areas, including, but not limited to real estate law, condemnation, land use, estate planning, wills, trusts and probate.
- Highly competent and efficient paralegals and professional staff.
- Competitive, creative (including flat fee) rate and billing structures.
- Willingness to prepare each case to go before a judge or jury to achieve the best possible outcome for our client.
Call (913) 663-1300 to learn more about Property Law Firm or to schedule a consultation.